Chamberlain Chain Driver Opener 7', Wall Button, Safety Sensors, 1ea. x Remote - Installed
This Chamberlain Garage Door Opener features a rugged and reliable 1/2 HP AC motor. The single 100-watt lighting produces enough illumination for you to safely move around your garage. The tri-band frequency remote offers impressive range and performance with reduced interference, while the included auto force and electronic limits make it easy to get your door moving with the press of a button. This opener is designed specifically for 7 ft. sectional doors.
- Powerful 1/2 HP motor with a rugged, reliable, industrial-strength chain drive
- Accessories include a pre-programmed, 1-button, tri-band frequency remote that provides consistent performance over a long range, featuring easy push-button wall control and safety sensors
- Safety sensors project an invisible beam that prevents the garage door from closing on people, pets or other objects
- Certain vehicle makes/models may require a compatibility bridge device to operate your garage door opener via the HomeLink buttons
- Easy setup: 1-touch adjustments and auto force control
- Patented security + 2.0 rolling code technology and posilock anti-theft protection assure that once the door closes it stays locked
- 5-piece rail system fits garages with 7 ft. high garage doors
- Click here for more information on Electronic Recycling Programs
Info & Guides
You will need Adobe® Acrobat® Reader to view PDF documents. Download a free copy from the Adobe Web site.
893LM - 3 Button Remote
SAFETY AND SECURITY
Liftmaster 891LM 1 Button Remote
- Controls one Garage Door Opener, Gate Operator or MyQ®-Enabled light accessory.
Safety and Security
- Safeguards your household with Security+ 2.0® which sends a new code every time you click your remote control.
- Compatible only with LiftMaster® Security+ 2.0® Garage Door Operators and Gate Operators on 310/315/390 MHz Tri-Band.
Stratford 1000 16'x7' - Double Car Garage Door, INSTALLED
- Warranty15 years - Lifetime
Stratford 1000 - 16' x 7' Double Car Door Windows, Installed
Marantec Synergy 260 - DC Motor Ultra Quiet Motor 1/2 HP, Belt, 7' 1PC Rail, and 2ea. remote - Installed
Garage Door Opener - DC 550 Newtons (1/2 HPCS*)
Compatible with Marantec’s chain or belt drive system, the Synergy 260 is a perfect fit for basic residential garage doors up to 8’ high. The DC motor provides for very smooth and quiet operation and integrated LEDs offers 378 Lumens of energy efficient lighting.
*HPCS = Horse Power Comparable in Strength
Liftmaster 8550W DC Motor - 7' Belt Drive 900NM Equivalent 3/4 HP, Battery Backup Wi-Fi (Includes 1 ea. remote, 1 pc professional T - Rail Assembly - 7ft ) INSTALLED
Get into your garage every time, even when power is out, with this Elite Series model. This revolutionary DC Belt Drive offers quiet operation and comes fully equipped with Security+ 2.0™, MyQ® Technology and the Timer-to-Close feature.
- Confidently know what’s going on at home with MyQ® Technology. It lets you monitor and control your Garage Door Opener and home lighting from anywhere (when paired with the Internet Gateway).
- Receive email or text alerts so you always know the status of your garage door and home lighting.
- Download the MyQ® mobile app for free. No annual activation fee required.
- Rely on durable and powerful performance with our P3 Motors™, which are specifically built for use in Garage Door Openers.
- Appreciate years of reliable, maintenance-free service from our powerful yet ultra-quiet, DC motor Belt Drive System.
- Get in your garage even when the power is out with Battery Backup.
- Consume up to 75% less power in standby mode.
- Have peace of mind with our lifetime motor and belt, five-year parts and one-year Battery Backup warranties.
Safety and Security
- Safeguard your household with Security+ 2.0™—with every click, a new code is sent to the Garage Door Opener, so the door opens only for you.
- Stay out of harms way with audio and visual warnings when the garage door is about to close.
- Always know your garage door is closed with Timer-to-Close, which automatically close the door after a pre-programmed number of minutes.
- Have your Garage Door Opener's lights turn on when you enter the garage with the Motion Detector feature.
- Prevent the door from closing if anything interrupts the safety beam that crosses the garage door opening..
- Lock down your garage door and electronically monitor against a forced opening with PosiLock®.